Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Shopping At Whole Foods For Only $30 a Week!

Whole foods market on a budget jpg
Yes, you read that right. 


How to shop for $30 at Whole Foods - meals for a week

Christina Chaey set out on an excursion with three other cooks to see if they could each make a week's worth of meals by spending $30 at Whole Foods Market! Unthinkable! Well, they did it.


Whole Foods has always been a budget buster for me, not a budget saver. So, as you can imagine, this information really hits home for me, and, as I am sure for many of you out there as well. 

Do you think you can accomplish this feat? Let me know how you fared.

Another point that hit close to home for me as well is the fact that 'batch cooking' came into play as well. I am a busy person and am not always in the mood to cook, let alone have the time. However, I still want something good/great, healthy and especially tasty. I was grateful to see that this was also a priority as part of the line items in this experiment. Yeah!

Read what these four ladies had on their shopping lists and what they did with these items to eat well on $30 a week, shopping at Whole Foods Market. 







Featured Post

Avoiding, Helping and Treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Tips

By Dr. Rita Louise Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is an inflammatory disorder where the tissues around the median ne...

Popular Posts