23rd Psalm - Beautiful Rendition by Louis Jarrett, Sometimes Referred to as the "Voice of God"

Listen to one of the most inspiring recordings of the 23rd Psalm by Louis Jarrett


I have had several requests regarding the 23rd Psalm that Louis M. Jarrett recorded - so I thought I would share it here. One of the most moving and inspirational renditions of the Psalm. 

Louis Jarrett was a singer performing all around the world, as well as an actor for the past 20 years.

He is known for his amazing bass voice and ability to put so much life into his songs and recordings. This was one of his favorites

The 23rd Psalm






Featured Post

Healing the Mind to Heal the Body: A Reflection on Wayne Dyer’s Wisdom

True vitality is never just a matter of routines, prescriptions, or physical discipline—it is an echo of our internal climate. A serene sunr...

Popular Posts