Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Does Your Body Have Enough B12? Are Your Stamina and Energy at Peak Performance?

B12 deficiency is a major problem. Do you have enough B12 to support your maximum stamina and energy?

Are you deficient in vitamin B12 and don't know it? Or if you do, do you know how to increase your intake of B12 naturally? 

by Eugenia Martini-Jarrett

I have been researching B12 deficiency because of my own issues, and even though my last blood test showed that my levels were "within range", I found myself not having the pep that I want to have, sometimes even dragging, and wearing out way too fast! Apparently, I also do not retain my B12 very well, due to activity, stress, not eating well, etc., so some days I have more in my system than others. Note to self: Don't have your blood tested if you have recently had a big steak dinner.

Does Your Body Have Enough B12? B12 Deficiency is in an Upswing. Check Out How To Include More B12 Into Your Daily Diet


I ran across an article from Harvard Health that has some excellent information and facts about B12 and its importance to your brain and body. 

Topics that are covered:
  • How to make sure you get enough from everyday foods
  • How B12 works in the body
  • B12 deficiency: Who is at risk?
  • Top foods with B12
  • Should you take a multivitamin?
They also provide some excellent tips for maintaining a healthy level of the B12 vitamin in your body.

Even though B12 is found naturally in animal products such as eggs, fish, cheese, meats, etc., not everyone includes these in their diets. 

Also, some people's metabolisms may not absorb the vitamin as well as they should - find out. There can be more than one reason your B12 is low.

B12 deficiency can lead to memory loss, dizziness, fatigue, and more. Be sure to have your blood tested. It is usually an easy fix, bringing more health and vibrancy back to your body and mind.

In my search for an effective B12, I have tried many, and I mean many different types of pills, capsules, dissolvable sublingual pills under the tongue, and liquid drops under the tongue. 

I was inspired to write this article and share the Harvard Health Article because of the issues I was experiencing and the results that worked for me.

Hunting for Something that worked.
The B12 that finally had a very large impact on me (besides when I used to take B12 shots) is a sublingual liquid under the tongue (I have tried several brands and dosages as well of these drops): This one tastes good and is reasonably priced. I take it morning and afternoon and am seeing exciting results.

Carlyle Vitamin B12 Sublingual | 10,000mcg | 2 fl oz | Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Liquid



Read the entire article in Harvard Health HERE on B12 deficiency. They also include a link to a Harvard Medical School Special Health Report on Making Sense of Vitamins and Minerals.




#B12Deficiency #B12richfoods #B12 #ReconnectingtoHealth #VitaminB12 #deficientB12symptoms #HarvardHealth 




Featured Post

Avoiding, Helping and Treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Tips

By Dr. Rita Louise Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is an inflammatory disorder where the tissues around the median ne...

Popular Posts